I am looking for singers (male & female), preferably with Tamil knowledge, lyricists, drummers, keyboard players, flutists, guitarists for my album. If you are interested, please leave a comment or contact me via my profile page

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Review : Jaya TV Hariyudan Naan

Episodes : Oct - 28, 29, 30.

For the sake of variety, the selected 'theme' was "Retro". I am passing on writing a detailed review and wasting everyone's time.

One-line summary: Many average performances, some horrible, and couple of neat auditions.

I really can't say "Enjoy!" while signing off this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many weeks after retro...no updates????

Anonymous said...

human lace front wigs under 100 dollars sew in hair extensions near me hair extensions manage chrome extensions mac do halo hair extensions stay in place lace wigs hair extensions for short hair near me 3 bundles of brazilian hair and closure lace wigs gee hair multiway weave pure lace hair wigs human lace wigs high end wigs how to wean off hair extensions hair wigs